Thursday, January 22, 2009

This and That

I suppose it is time for a quick update. Right before Christmas we purchased a nissan altima, thankfully Christopher and Jen have let us borrow a vehicle for over the last year, I don't know what we would have done without them, thank you. I continue to be busy with school and continuing to get in shape so that we can make the calendar that Jared keeps asking about, by the way your calendar was awesome. I did finish my haz-mat classes, so I have a few weeks off for my county classes at night, now all I have left is an apparatus class and then in the spring we train for wildland fires.

We have now had Maggy for one year, for her birthday she got a big bone, (well big for her) and it took her all night to eat it. I can no longer tell sometimes if Hannah is talking to me or the dog, I guess thats when you know the honeymoon is over.

3 comments:

Jen Childers said...

We missed Maggy's birthday? I can't belive you didn't tell us or invite us to the festivities. Geez! Looks like a fun bone. Glad your classes are going well!

hannah said...

hahaha! You are SOOOO funny! Can't wait to see this fireman calender I keep hearing about, i wonder who is going to end up making it for you...

Anonymous said...

Cody Hoffman, Del Norte football player, verbally committed to BYU yesterday!!! My new favorite player....